Weedeater and Mower Operator Team Leader
About this job
In this role you will be responsible for delivering a schedule of work to ensure that parks and green spaces are presented at their best. You will aid and direct a trades assistant who will support you in this work. As a team leader you will deliver daily toolbox talks and pre-starts, complete relevant reports, and sign into and off all jobs.
This role would suit candidate with previous mowing experience who enjoys taking on some responsibility. If you take pride in your work and know how to correctly maintain machinery and mowing equipment. Although this role is working out of our Rosedale depot, we also have roles available at our Mount Wellington depot.
What you will be doing
• Mowing, and maintenance work to maintain parks and green spaces.
• Overseeing a trades assistant.
• Completing relevant reports.
• Signing into and out of jobs.
• Running daily toolbox and pre-starts.
• A Full New Zealand driver’s license
• Experience driving Tractors or Commercial Ride on Mowers a bonus
• Are committed to delivering consistently high-quality workmanship.
• Physically fit and committed to getting the job done.
• Are conscientious toward keeping everyone updated.
• Reliable and always on time for work.
• Comfortable leading and support team members.
• Flexibility to work additional hours to complete scheduled work
Benefits and Perks
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• Ongoing Training and Support
• Multiple Career Paths
• A down to earth working environment
We have been in the industry for over 30 years, creating awe-inspiring open spaces that contribute to the health and wellbeing of our future generations. We maintain parks that draw the eye with their vibrant annuals, streetscapes that are neat and tidy, and large sporting fields that draw a crowd. Our work is vast. And exciting. To apply email your CV to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line
full class 1 driver's license, experience driving tractors or commercial ride on mowers is a bonus. Ability to lead other team members. Own reliable transport to get to site
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22422794
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.