About this job
A Blenheim employer is looking for experienced pruners to join their team now until the end of August.
Your duties will include a variety of: • Pruning • Stripping • Wrapping complete rows • Clearing vine waste • Lifting wires
To be successful you will be physically fit with good upper body strength and no history of back issues. You will be happy to work within a team environment and just get on with work.
• Must have 6months - 2 years’ experience in pruning. Experience in Vertical Shoot Positioning (VSP) and Spur pruning will be an advantage. • Must have your own reliable transport & a minimum of a Restricted Driver’s License. • Current CV with contactable references. • Able to pass a pre-employment drug test. • Previous convictions will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Must disclose at time of application.
- Days of work
- Monday–Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- Job Category
- Crop Farm Workers
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Restricted, (Class 1) - Car Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22232356
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.