About this job
Technology Careers for Autistic Professionals. Would you like to explore a rewarding career as an IT consultant working for a reputable company? This company's team in New Zealand is growing, and they are looking for autistic talent. If you are neuro divergent (autistic) and have a passion for technology with a good eye for detail, enjoy logic or like to look for patterns in data we want to hear from you. Projects will be based on your interest, aptitude and skill set in areas including quality assurance & testing, analytics, cyber security, software development & migration, and compliance & reporting. The company provides an inclusive work environment, supporting job coaches and a low stress job interview process. They also offer flexible work schedules, competitive pay and an autism friendly workplace. Interested? For further details or to discuss if this opportunity is for you please send your expression of interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Title and Job ID in the subject line and a few sentences about your IT skill set if you can.
* Have an autism spectrum diagnosis, or currently been referred to obtain one. * Passion for Technology * Good eye for detail, enjoy logic, or like to look for patterns in data * Some experience working in an IT related role will be a great advantage.
- Days of work
- Monday - Friday - 8am - 5pm (38 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- $26.00 + depending on skill set
- Job Category
- Computer Network Professionals
- Career Level
- Trainee/apprentice (0 - 6 months)
- Driver Licence
- Not Required
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22231068
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.