Retail Sales Assistant
About this job
Are you friendly, outgoing, and energetic? Are you a super star when it comes to customer service - always with a smile on your dial? We are looking for someone who is looking for career progression with professional development to obtain LCQ Licence, with potential to become one of our next Duty Managers! Duties include serving customers, cash handling, eftpos, stock handling, re-filling store chillers, cleaning, some heavy lifting. You will primarily be based at our Kamo site but flexible to support our other stores. Must be available to work rostered shifts Monday – Sunday evening included, must have reliable transport. Training Provided
• Must be flexible with days/evening shifts across 7-day operation • Excellent Customer Service • Great verbal and written communication • Positive • Reliable • Basic maths level required • Good level of strength and fitness as some heavy lifting required and able to be on feet for long periods whilst rostered
Candidates must have minimum Class 1 Restricted Licence + reliable transport, Forklift licence a bonus not a necessity Criminal convictions- Case by Case, No serious convictions, no the
- Days of work
- Monday – Sunday (rostered shifts evenings included) (35 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- $22.70 - $25.00 (depending on experience)
- Job Category
- Retail Supervisors
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Full, Restricted(Class 1) - Car Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22230819
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.