Painter & Decorator
About this job
We are a well-established painting and decorating business servicing properties. Currently job locations in the CBD. We are looking for a Painter Decorated to work among a high skilled and supportive team. Experience preferred, however for the right candidate training can be provided. Main responsibilities • Provide a high quality finish using paint, varnishes or similar coating • Prepare all types of surfaces both interior and exterior • Remove old paint, filling holes, washing walls, sandpaper etc • Professional and complete jobs on time
• Must be keen, reliable and hardworking • No criminal convictions • Minimum C1 Restricted Driver Licence • Own car preferred to get to work locations in CBD • Car pooling may be available • Vaccination not required
- Days of work
- Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (Saturday work optional) (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- $23-$30 depending on skills & experience
- Job Category
- Other Miscellaneous Technicians and Trades Workers
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Restricted, (Class 1) - Car Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22230818
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.