About this job
In home Support Worker needed to assist a patient with personal care needs, household tasks, transport to social activities and medical appointments. To apply you must be physically fit and able to do this role, hard working with a down to earth, caring and relaxed nature. You must be ok with animals as the the household has a dog, cat and rabbits. The successful person must be able to work evenings and weekends. Minimum 55 hours guaranteed a fortnight. Pay rate is $22.70 - $28 an hour depending on experience. Full training will be provided to the right person. Interested? Apply today!
• The successful person must be able to work evenings and weekends. • You must be ok with animals as the the household has a dog, cat and rabbits. • You must be physically fit and able to do this role, hard working with a down to earth, caring and relaxed nature.
- Days of work
- To be discussed (26 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- $22.70 per hour, depending on experience
- Job Category
- Welfare Support Workers
- Career Level
- Trainee/apprentice (0 - 6 months)
- Driver Licence
- Full, (Class 1) - Car Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22230552
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.