About this job
We are currently seeking a new member to join our busy Christchurch team based in Riccarton. Our ideal candidate will have a professional attitude and the ability to manage or defuse possible conflicts. The key duty will be leading a team to build architectural-type homes, this is not an average cookie-cutter role. We offer services from insurance repairs, and house renovations to public house projects and large-scale residential subdivision projects.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
• Have finished your pre-trade training. • A great attitude towards work and life. • Strong attention to detail with the ability prioritise and juggle multiple tasks and deadlines, many of which often change and short notice. • Highly organised, efficient and the ability to work autonomously. • Full New Zealand drivers licence desired.
Opportunity for an Apprenticeship available to the right candidate.
- Days of work
- Monday to Friday with possible Saturday work. (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- Job Category
- Carpenters and Joiners
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Full, Restricted(Class 1) - Car Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22229766
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.