About this job
As a Retail Assistant you will play a vital role in providing exceptional customer service and assist customers with their needs while ensuring a safe and welcoming environment within the shop. Your primary responsibilities will include: • Educating customers about products • Helping customers make informed purchasing decisions • Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the store • Strong customer service and communication skills • Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment • Detail-orientated with good organizational skills • Familiarity with point-of-sale (POS) systems is an advantage
• High School/College diploma or equivalent • Exceptional customer service • Excellent communication skills • Must have reliable transport to get to work • Able to pass a drug test • Clean criminal record, no convictions • Vaccination is not a requirement
- Days of work
- Mon to Fri, hours range 9am-5pm. Can be flexible. Minimum 30hrs per week. (30 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- Job Category
- Other Sales Assistants and Salespersons
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Not Required
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22229000
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.