About this job
A New Plymouth employer is looking for a Courier Driver. Duties include delivering general freight to businesses and homes. The ideal candidate will be well presented with great communication skills. You must be physically fit as there is some heavy lifting is required, have a full class 1 driver licence and able to pass a drug test and police check. The starting rate is $22.70 per hour but negotiable based on experience. The hours are 40 hours a week, working Monday to Friday 7am to 5 pm. Overtime is available too. If working in a fast-paced environment sounds like you, apply today!
• A full class 1 driver licence • Physically fit and able to do the role • Ability to pass a drug and police check
- Days of work
- Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm. Overtime avail. (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- Based on experience - from $21.50
- Job Category
- Couriers and Postal Deliverers
- Career Level
- Trainee/apprentice (0 - 6 months)
- Driver Licence
- Full, (Class 1) - Car Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22225187
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.