About this job
You will work in conjunction with the Packhouse Manager and Assistant Packhouse Manager to ensure produce is accurately, and efficiently processed, and appropriate documentation is maintained at all times. Specifically, this role is responsible for ensuring the timely and correct management of incoming product, outgoing order consolidation, and on-hand stock management and for checking the accuracy of completed documentation and records. Daily Tasks Involved in the role: • Preparing orders for dispatch to meet time required by transport. • Filling in on machines where needed • Helping to assist in daily tasks to keep the shed running smoothly Pay rate negotiable upon experience.
• A full and current NZ Drivers Licence • A Forklift licence - with F Endorsement would be preferred but training may be provided • A positive, can do, and proactive attitude • Strong organisational skills including demonstrating initiative and the ability to problem solve • Excellent attention to detail and experience with recording data • Process orientated and/or experience in a processing environment • Good time management skills including the ability to prioritise workloads, be flexible to
- Days of work
- Monday - Friday 07:30 - 16:00 (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- Job Category
- Crop Farmers
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Full, (Class 1) - Car Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22223116
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.