Cleaning Team Leader
About this job
Supercare is a successful nationwide commercial cleaning service business, experiencing Super growth in the Upper North Island. We are privately owned and have reputation for innovation and outstanding customer service. “We don’t just clean, we care”!
The growth in Auckland means we are on the lookout for a Auckland Team Leader, to support our Upper North Island Regional Manager and wider team in this area.
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional weekend hours
- Afternoon/evening shift with start time to be discussed during interview
- Company vehicle provided from our Penrose office
- Cleaning experience required, knowledge in specialist cleaning work an added advantage - Great customer service, communication and computing skills, a great team player, honest and dependable - You must pass an MOJ check
- Days of work
- Monday to Friday with occasional weekend hours (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- $50K to $60K per annum
- Job Category
- Other Cleaners
- Career Level
- Trainee/apprentice (0 - 6 months)
- Driver Licence
- Not Required
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22221589
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.