Meat Processing Worker
About this job
AFFCO are currently seeking workers from Kawerau for their meat processing plant in Te Puke. Current roles include knife hands, labourers and process workers for the slaughter and cutting rooms. Butchering or chilled boning experience preferred, but if you think you have what it takes please get in touch. Earn up to $35 an hour! Applications to Vacancy Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be drug free, be keen and willing to learn. Criminal convictions will be considered case by case. Must be able to get to site reliably each day and have your own car and licence.
- Days of work
- Monday - Friday 6:30am-3:30pm. Saturdays where required. (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- $23.50-$35.00 depending on role. $2 extra for high attendance
- Job Category
- Meat, Poultry and Seafood Process Workers
- Career Level
- Trainee/apprentice (0 - 6 months)
- Driver Licence
- Full, Restricted(Class 1) - Car Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22216452
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.