General Labourer, Construction
About this job
(2) General Labourers required by Earthworks company in Manurewa to do general labouring from handyperson work to fencing and earth removal work at times.Work is physically demanding and involves usage of carpentry electrical power tools. Experience in use of power and hand tools is preferred. To apply, Email your up to date CV to : email@example.com outlining your suitability for this role with the Job ID in the subject line or call 0800 779 009 and quote the Job ID.
Preference is given to job seekers who are capable of physical work and with some experience in labouring and handy person work. Employer will consider applicants with convictions depending on nature of conviction.
- Days of work
- Mon to Fri 7am to 5pm . Some weekend (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- Job Category
- Building and Plumbing Labourers
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Not Required
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22215440
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.