About this job
Immediate start! Fulltime Scaffolding labourers needed. Duties include assisting the scaffolding team with work on the ground preparing, carting, and passing scaffolding componentry and any other required tasks. Heavy lifting is involved. Hours are Monday - Friday, 40 hours. Pay rate depends on experience from $24-$26 per hour. Ideally you will have experience as a labourer. To apply you must be able to pass medical, drug and alcohol check and have full class 1 driver licence. For the successful applicant they offer overtime opportunities and great overtime rates. If this sounds like you, apply now!
• pass medical, drug and alcohol check • full class 1 driver licence • Labouring experience
- Days of work
- 40 hours per week, rostered Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- $24 - $26 per hour
- Job Category
- Structural Steel Construction Workers
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Full, (Class 1) - Car Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22184486
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.