About this job
Several positions are available now for hardworking Mower Operators to join the UMS team on a casual basis. The locations of work will be within areas of West Auckland. Tasks and responsibilities include: safe use and maintenance of UMS machinery/equipment, operating and maintaining motorised ride-on mowing equipment and other plant equipment, use and maintenance of basic tools, brush cutters and hand mowers, constant and consistent care for company vehicles, ensuring they are kept clean and tidy, with a regular maintenance regime adhered to. To apply, send your CV to Eddie.Mataele005@msd.govt.nz with job ID 22184480 as your reference.
• Have previous mowing experience with ride on mowers - John Deere 1580 • Be physically fit and not afraid of hard work • Have a positive attitude and a good work ethic • Hold a full current NZ driver’s licence and HT class 2 licence • Adhere to Health and Safety requirements • Experience dealing with the public • Able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test and criminal record check.
- Days of work
- Casual (15 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- Job Category
- Garden and Nursery Labourers
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Full(Class 1) - Car Licence, (Class 2) - Medium Rigid Vehicle Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22184480
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.