About this job
employers depot is located at Kinleith Industrial Park requires some general Labourers for loading and unloading scaffolding equipment, person is also required to check and maintain equipment in between use training will be provided for the right applicant
Working at Heights Ticket Confined spaces ticket Harness Ticket Pass a drug test Be double vaccinated Have low level scaffolding tickets
- Days of work
- Normal Rostered hrs 8hrs - Then 12 hr shifts during shut period (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- Job Category
- Structural Steel Construction Workers
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Full, (Class 1) - Car Licence, (F) - Forklift
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22179072
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.