About this job
Are you able to work well in a team and independently? Well, an employer in Motueka is looking for amazing people to join their team. You will be working on a salad farm/factory that requires reliable workers for their Upper Moutere site. Duties include grading,washing,drying,bagging and boxing salad leaves for dispatch. No experience is needed. Pre-employment drug testing. Monday to Friday with starting time of 6.30am.
If this sounds like you apply today.
Requirements for the role are:
• Able to work accurately and with speed • Able to follow packing processes and instructions with a good attention to detail • An interest in horticulture is an advantage however no prior experience is necessary • Good hygiene standards • PPE gear including masks may need to be worn in some roles • Reliability is essential • Pre-employment drug testing.
- Days of work
- Monday to Friday. (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- Job Category
- Other Factory Process Workers
- Career Level
- Trainee/apprentice (0 - 6 months)
- Driver Licence
- Not Required
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22169868
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.