Traffic Controller Technician
About this job
Urgently looking for Traffic Controllers for Albany / Silverdale and Dairy Flat, Someone who is responsible for ensuring the safety of all road users by directing the flow and speed of traffic at construction sites, road closures/developments, events and other situations. They use various tools to direct vehicles, pedestrians and other traffic to keep everyone safe and on schedule. Duties includes: Monitor and direct traffic • Direct pedestrians for safety maintenance around road conditions and construction • Direct emergency vehicles • Use radio transmitter for communication • Lay out traffic cones and temporary signs and pick them up • Manage health and safety and environmental controls • Measure, assess and record their work • Work in conditions that may be noisy, dusty, dirty, wet, dangerous, hot or cold To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Job ID 22163726
• Must have a good attitude and be reliable to turn up to work as working within small teams • Must be able to speak English, physically fit (will need to lift 25kg), follow instructions and be resilient • Experience is not necessary as there will be on job training • Must have reliable transport to get to and from work • Day and night shift available • Pay rate dependant on experience and drivers’ licence
- Days of work
- Mon – Fri (some Saturdays) 6.00am starts (30 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- $21.20 - 25 + 8% holiday pay
- Job Category
- Other Miscellaneous Labourers
- Career Level
- Trainee/apprentice (0 - 6 months)
- Driver Licence
- Not Required
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22163726
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.