Road Marking Labourer
About this job
Night and Day shift Road Marking Labourers required for Albany. t Road markers apply markings to roads to increase safety, indicate traffic regulations, and help road users find the way. They use different pieces of machinery to paint lines onto the road and install other markings such as reflective cat’s eyes. Roadmarking Labourers may do some or all of the following: • control traffic • lay out traffic cones to protect markings, and pick them up • check machinery and make minor repairs • load trucks with equipment and supplies. • drive roadmarking trucks and pilot vehicles • operate roadmarking machines to renew or install markings such as paint, rumble strips and cat39;s eyes • manage health and safety and environmental control • measure, assess and record their work • work in conditions that may be noisy, dusty, dirty, dangerous, hot or cold • work longer hours during finer weather To apply email your CV to email@example.com with the job ID 22163220 [*TECHNOLOGY] 7645 Cell phones, 13336 Cleaning equipment, 222 Diggers, 2309 Digging spades, 1078 Forklifts, 255 Road finishing machines, 165 Road rollers, 2319 Shovels, 13335 Small hand tools [TECHNOLOGY*]
• Must have a good attitude and be reliable to turn up to work as working within small teams • Must be able to speak English, physically fit (will need to lift 25kg) , follow instructions and be resilient • Minimum restricted drivers licence • Experience is not necessary as there will be on job training • Must have reliable transport to get to and from work • Day and night shift available • Pay rate dependant on experience and drivers licence • Preferred but not required - Constructysafe / TTM W
- Days of work
- Night shift Sun – Thur 7pm starts Day Shift Mon – Fri 7am starts (30 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- $23 – 27 ph + 8% holiday pay. Paid weekly Wednesdays
- Job Category
- Other Mobile Plant Operators
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Full, Restricted(Class 1) - Car Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22163220
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.