Trades Assistant, Construction
About this job
Employer is looking for a Trades Assistant, Labourer to join their Grounds, Maintenance team on the Devonport Naval Base. Our facilities management client looks after the general maintenance and upkeep of the Devonport Naval Base. This role involves often working alone, fixing and maintaining the Naval grounds and living quarters. • Duties involve all aspects of Trades o Building and fixing o Using hand held and power tools o Anything from minor building repairs to large one o Driving the van to various parts of the grounds to apply email your CV to email@example.com, quote Job ID 22162708
• Must have a good attitude and be reliable to turn up to work as working both alone and within small teams • Must be able to speak English, follow instructions and be resilient • Must be handy and have practical building maintenance know-how. • Must have Class 1 drivers’ licence (will be driving van) • Must be able to pass a criminal check - unfortunately non-negotiable as it is on the Base. • Must be able to produce ID
- Days of work
- Mon – Fri – 7am – 3.30pm (40 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- $24.00 ph + 8% holiday pay. Paid weekly Wednesdays
- Job Category
- Other Miscellaneous Technicians and Trades Workers
- Career Level
- Intermediate (2 - 4 years)
- Driver Licence
- Full, Restricted(Class 1) - Car Licence
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22162708
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.