Factory Production Worker
About this job
LIVE, WORK and PLAY in the beautiful Marlborough Sounds! We have a number of roles currently available at our Mussel processing plant in Havelock, with day and night shifts available to suit your lifestyle. Roles are Monday-Friday giving you time to explore your own backyard. Affordable accommodation is available with self-contained backpacker units. Roles available include Mussel Graders, Packers, Openers and Cleaners. Day shift Mon-Fri 6am-3:30pm, Night shift Mon-Fri 4pm-1:30am! We are looking for someone who wants to develop a career in seafood manufacturing and who has the hands-on aptitude to learn, grow and advance in our workplace. You will be a key part of a strong and supportive team, and your positive attitude, solid attendance, and excellent work ethic will be recognised and rewarded within the business. • Starting rates of $22.70 - $23.54 dependent on experience please apply via Search Jobs Sanford
• Comfortable working in a Factory environment (PPE gear) • Reliable transport to get to work • Have good interpersonal and effective communication skills • Show up with a great attitude and contribute to the team values and objectives • Can work independently, whilst working towards achieving team goals • You will have high attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures with excellent Health and Safety awareness
- Days of work
- Day shift Mon-Fri 6am-3:30pm, Night shift Mon-Fri 4pm-1:30am. (45 hours per week)
- Pay Details
- Job Category
- Other Factory Process Workers
- Career Level
- Entry level (6 months - 2 years)
- Driver Licence
- Not Required
- Pre-employment drug test required
Interested in this job?
To apply for this job please phone 0800 779 009 and quote Job ID 22152461
You may need to register first with Work and Income as a Job Seeker to be considered for specific roles.
If you are deaf, hearing impaired, or speech impaired, there are a range of options to contact us. Please include the Job IDs for any of the jobs you're interested in as part of the message.